Water filter systems can improve your water quality drastically. In Orange County, we encounter water from municipalities, deep wells, shallow wells and a host of other sources. The water we deal with can contain nitrates, sulfur, hydrogen sulfide, radon, methane, arsenic, several times the EPA limit of Total Dissolved Solids, excessive hardness, low pH, high pH, chlorine, chloramines, organics, iron, and hundreds of other things…We have hundreds of combinations of water treatment options, filters, feeders, whole house filters, ultraviolet lights, our Sulphur Blaster system, and softeners to take care of nearly any problem. Alaska Water Products can change your water purification system’s filter fast and at a very reasonable fee. Call Alaska Water Products today.
Alaska water Products Inc. in Orange County specializes in a variety of water treatment systems. We offer sales, repair and installation of water filters, water filtration systems, water softeners, water conditioners and reverse osmosis to keep your drinking water clean and healthy.
Not Sure Which Type of Water Filtration or Filters You Need? If your water is giving you any of the following problems, we guarantee our whole house filtration & filters will reduce:
- High-Chlorine Water that Smells and Tastes like a Pool?
- Red (Rust/Iron) Blue/Green (pH) Stains?
- Water Spots on Dishes?
- Dry or Itchy Skin?
- Poor-Tasting, Smelly, or Unhealthy Drinking Water?
Alaska Water Products has many years of experience in bringing you the latest most innovative Orange County water filtration systems currently available. We take pride in providing residents of Orange County with the highest level of customer satisfaction and quality products on the market today. In Orange County, water filtration systems are common. Quality water filtration removes traces of chemicals and other organic matter in even purified Orange County city water, giving water a cleaner appearance and much better taste. Orange County residents and businesses know that a small investment in water filtration devices such as water filters or reverse osmosis equipment can yield better tasting, healthier water, no matter where they live, for a lifetime.
Homeowners, Businesses, Schools, and Government Facilities alike rely on Alaska Water Products for their total water treatment needs. Our company can assure to produce the cleanest. softest, and best-tasting quality of water possible. A family-owned and operated business for over a decade. With quality customer satisfaction. Alaska Water Products will transform your water with the highest quality of product solutions available.
Are you tired of hard water staining your fixtures? Call Alaska Water Products Inc. today for the best Orange County water softener system installation and repair services. We work within your schedule and budget, and even offer special discounts on our services.
What is a Water Softener?
A water softener is an indoor unit which treats the water supply to your home for the magnesium and calcium which is usually found in hard water. This is accomplished by passing the water through purifying tanks, which break down the mineral content found in hard water and create clean, fresh water which is ready to drink and use for cooking.
How To Know If You Need Water Softener System Installation or Replacement Services?
Hard water can have a variety of negative consequences, such as your water tasting “off, damage and corrosion to your pipes, faucets, fixtures and sinks, and adverse health effects. If you’re not sure if you have hard water, below are a few things to look for:
- Stains. If you notice a white film on your shower, glass shower doors, faucets, sinks, and even glasses which have been washed in a dishwasher, this is an indication that you’re using hard water to clean.
- Damaged appliances. Appliances which are working with hard water can be prone to serious damage as a result of the water. Appliances have to work harder to use hard water, and the water can also leave residue in the appliance, causing foul odors and stains to form.
- Dry skin and hair. If your showers are connected to a water line which uses hard water, you may notice that your skin and hair is extremely dry, even though you just showered. Often, the cause for this discomfort is the water itself.
- Off-tasting water. The most obvious sign of hard water is that your water may taste unusual or unpleasant. Even if you don’t often drink water right out of your faucet, you may notice that your coffee, tea, and other water-based beverages might taste unusual.
If you suspect you may have hard water being supplied to your Orange County home, call the experts at Alaska Water Products Inc. for a professional look and a speedy, cost-effective solution. We’re ready to help you purify your water, just give us a call at (800) 606-2339 today.
Call (800) 606-2339
Services We Offer:
- Water Softener Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Systems
- Whole House Water Softener Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Annual Service and Filters
- Water Filter For Drinking
- Water Treatment Systems Service and Repair
Call Alaska Water Products And Put An End To Your Hard Water Problems!